Fish Cooked in Sweet Soya Sauce
Fish (enough to serve 8) marinated in 1 tsp of tumeric powder and a pinch of salt
3 Potatoes (cut into wedges)
3 Onions (sliced circular-shaped/cross-sectional manner)
1 Garlic (chopped)
2 slices Ginger (chopped)
3 Red Chili (sliced lengthwise)
1 tsp Vinegar
1 ladle++ Sweet Soya Sauce
1 ladle++ Water
1. Fry fish, ensure oil is up to half of fish.
2. Stir-fry onion, garlic, ginger, and chili in a separate pan.
3. Add sweet soya sauce, water, and vinegar.
4. Add in the fish, ensure the gravy covers the fish.
5. Add in the potatoes.
6. Cook till it comes to a boil.